The uniform will be as follows:
- Black trousers, smart jeans (no ripped jeans at all), plain black joggers or leggings (not transparent or with any logos) or black skirts (no more than 2 cms above the knee.)
- White shirt, t-shirt or polo shirt. No cropped tops, vest tops or low-cut tops.
- Plain black jumper or cardigan, no hoodies. (no logos)
- Shoes can be trainers, shoes or boots but no high heels, sliders or flip flops.
- Pupils can wear studs in their ears or their nose but no loose hanging or hooped ear or nose piercings.
- Pupils can wear nail varnish but no false or acrylic nails.
- Bracelets, rings and necklaces with protruding stones or designs must be removed on arrival. No large pendants.
- No Smart watches
The school reserves the right to challenge pupils on their outfit if we feel it is inappropriate and will contact parents/carers accordingly.