SPRS recognise that to support the pupils in meeting the requirements of a behaviour policy there needs to be a degree of flexibility according to individual needs. However, in order to support transitions back to mainstream school and adherence with mainstream school policy and procedure SPRS also need to establish some rules and boundaries which pupils will be expected to adhere to on return to mainstream provision. Not being able to follow some level of rules and boundaries would be a barrier to success.
Nails – painted with nail varnish will be allowed but any type of false nails will not be permitted.
Hair – pupils will be reminded that it will be necessary to have hair of a natural hair colour on their return to mainstream school.
- Black sweatshirt
- White polo shirt – not low cut
- Black trousers/appropriate leggings (non see through)
- Black skirt – not above the knee
- Black shoes or trainers – no sliders or slippers
- No Hoodies
- PE kit – pupils will be allowed to come to school in sports wear on the day of their PE lesson (Wednesday). No crop tops, hoodies or hot pants. Mid-riff must be covered.
- No bracelets or necklaces
- Flat rings only with no protruding jewels.
- Ear studs only, no hanging ear-rings or hoop ear-rings.
- No tongue, lip or eyebrow piercings, nose studs only, no hoops.
- Body piercings of any other description are not advised due to the risk factor during physical exercise
- No Smart Watches